Thank you to Between the lines for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award.
About the award:
What is the Awesome Blogger Award?
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala! And she says:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Rules of this award:
• Thank the person who nominated you. Include the reason behind the award. Include the banner in your post.
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
• Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
• Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
• Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Between the lines’ questions, and my answers:
If every person would be a color, what color would you be?
If you could choose a historical period to live in, what would be your choice?
America in the 1980s.
Your favorites 3 songs are…
What is your first memory?
The earliest I can remember is: Coming home from preschool one day and asking my parents when my 4th birthday would be.
If you could teleport yourself in any place in this world, what would it be your first choice?
Did you ever have an imaginary friend?
Yes. A Terminator-esque killer robot called “Plan A.”
What is the color of your eyes?
If you’d be a painter, what would it be your favorite theme to paint?
Forests. I would enjoy painting forests.
Your favorite ice cream flavor is…
Where do you find inspiration for your blog?
My fellow bloggers inspire me.
My 10 questions:
- What is one subject you want to write about, but haven’t yet?
Or: What is one person, place, or thing, that you want to draw, but haven’t yet?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- What is the last movie you watched?
- What is something that is underappreciated?
- Dog person? Cat person? Both? Neither?
- When was the last time you laughed, and why?
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- Would you go skydiving?
- What is one thing you are thankful for right now?
- If people could only know one thing about you, what would you want them to know?