As a Catholic, I try and follow the 10 Commandments.
I decided to write down “Commandments” for people living the nudist lifestyle. I thought of 6. (Note: They are influenced by my Catholic faith.)
Why did I do this?
The purpose of this post is to help people who are nudists get the most out of their lifestyle.
Also: I’m not trying to equate myself with God by issuing “Commandments” — I just didn’t know what else to call what I’d written.
If you have any “Commandments” you’d like to add, write them in the comment section. And, as always: Feedback is welcome.
Here they are:
- Always make a person feel safe. If you are with a person who is naked, that person should not be worried or scared. Why? Because that person should know that you have their best interests at heart.
- Make sure your reasons for going naked are pure. Before going naked, always ask yourself “Why am I doing this?”
- Always see a person as more than their body parts. For men: Always see a woman as more than her breasts, butt, vagina, etc. For women: Always see a man as more than his penis, butt, abs, etc.
- Remember that you are “very good.” (Genesis 1:31) God created you — every aspect of you, including your body — and said you are “very good.”
- Remember that God sees you and loves you. God understands your desire to be naked. The freedom, joy, and peace that comes with being naked is a preview of the freedom, joy and peace that God wants to give you in Heaven.
- Remember that your soul is what ultimately matters. A person’s body will eventually break down and become food for worms. When the world ends, God will reunite a person’s soul with their body. That person will then continue living with God in Heaven, or continue suffering in Hell.
For Further reading: