Only three films — WALL-E (2008), Up (2009) and A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) — have made me cry.
The ending of the “My Little Pony” episode “Amending Fences” made me cry. It was beautiful.
“Amending Fences” is another example of “My Little Pony” at its best. It’s funny, unafraid to tackle complex subjects, and heartwarming. I can’t wait to watch it again.
1. Spike was redeemed.
2. I loved the music.
3. I liked Twilight’s friends. I want to see them more.
4. Twilight’s friends like going out for donuts. These are my kind of ponies. 🙂
5. It was nice to see Canterlot again.
6. The visuals were very good.
7. The comedy was very good.
8. There was never a dull moment.